Great design, great service, budget friendly prices
Your business needs to be on the web and I can put it there in style.
Specific benefits a small business could expect from a website
- Increased Market Size: A business web presence broadens the market reach for your business. Local retailers can market/sell products across the country or the world.
- Reduced Information Distribution Costs: Practically every business distributes some sort of information...product sell sheets, technical specifications, catalogs, order forms, proposals, etc. A business website allows you to provide that information when the customer needs it at almost no cost.
- Expanded Availability to Customers: Your business website gives your customers access to your business 24/7 with very little increase in overhead or employment costs. The Internet makes it possible to communicate with your customers on their terms within their time-table. It makes it possible to automate information dissemination and customer service.
- Increased Sales: If your small business website includes an online shopping cart or catalog you can increase your sales with little additional cost. See About page before thinking of SLD as your web source. I won't do sites for people selling useless junk. I prefer to work for people providing actual services or selling things that enhance life and support life on our planet. I like stuff that people actually need, I like tools, raw materials, how-to information.
- Customers Require It: This is probably the most important benefit of having a business website. Even if you don't have an online catalog, having your information available allows the customer to see your services and products at their convenience.
- Your website helps keep your clients happy.
What can Spyder Lake Web Design do for your website?
- Help you define the goals for your business website
- Plan your website to meet your goals
- Measure your website effectiveness
- Build a website that meets your customer's needs and builds a relationship between you and your customer.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair
A professional, locally targeted website can help your customers find you just when they need you.
Our personal experience brings this home. We know your business is out there but we had a hard time finding you. Moving to a small rural town from the Washington , DC metro area was an eye opener.
Unlike the DC area, where you can pretty much find what you want on the internet, Mojave California does business through word of mouth. If you need a product or service you have a few of choices:
- Ask around until someone recommends someone
- Check the small local phone directories or the Yellow Pages
- Cruise around until you see someone doing what you are looking for and stop and talk to them
- Check the internet for local business directories (not as useful as you might think )
- Read advertisements in the local newspaper
Spyder Lake Web Design will put your business where your customers will find it.